CORE’s Skill Building Workshops
Computer C.O.R.E. offers various skill-building workshops that are designed for community members seeking knowledge and skills to succeed in today’s ever-changing job market, to transition into a new career, or simply to learn a new skill that will make life/work easier. Some of the classes teach beginning skills while others provide intermediate and advanced training. All classes focus on increasing hands-on experience with software, hardware and skill development.
► Upload the Current Workshops and Registration Form »
Certificates are offered in different subject areas:
- Accounting and Finance
- Microsoft Office Intermediate and Advanced classes
- IT Office Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Benefits of CORE Skill Building Classes:
- Classes target a specific skill, or skills, that a participant can begin to use immediately.
- Classes are conveniently held nights and weekends.
- Classes are short-term, ranging from 1 to 5 sessions, over several weeks (1 hour to 15 hours).
- Classes are affordable – and 100% of your enrollment fee goes back into Computer CORE’s program to benefit community members in need.
- Classes are open to everyone. The only requirement is a desire to learn a new skill, or skills!
All workshop classes are held at Computer CORE Falls Church, Bailey’s Crossroad:
5881 Leesburg Pike, #204
Falls Church, VA 22041